Help reduce nighttime glare, windshield chips, and cracks
Help people drive safer during rain, snow, and difficult nighttime conditions
Protect against acid rain, corrosion, and mineral buildup
Improve vision and reaction time – At 40 mph, Windshield Defender™ can give you an extra 58 feet of prevention (1 full second of reaction time)
Windshield Defender™ Protective Coating Can Make Your Windshield:
More resistant to damage from road debris
More water repellent and stain resistant
Easier to clean, allowing insects and bird droppings to be easily washed away
Windshield Defender™ Protective Coating is:
100% optically clear
UV resistant, will not blister or peel like other coatings
Hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (oil repellent)
Windshield Defender™ protective coating helps extend reaction time by improving visibility under a variety of poor driving conditions.
When making a split-second decision, it can make a BIG difference. At 40 mph, university studies prove that glass coatings can give you an extra 58 feet of prevention (1 full second of reaction time).
Windshield Defender™ protective coating is optically clear and UV resistant, so it won’t blister or peel like other coatings. It can last up to 12 months, and even better, its durability can be extended with Revitalizer that can bring the coating back to the peak-performance like-new condition.
Windshield Defender™ Can Help You:
Avoid the hassles of time and money wasted when having to deal with repairs or replacements
Protect insurance rates from unnecessary claims
Protect your family and investment
Windshield Defender™ reduces chips and cracks caused by rocks and other road debris, increasing the safety of you and your family.
The windshield helps to support the roof of most vehicles. Its structural integrity is key to the overall safety of the occupants. A cracked windshield cannot support the load for which it was designed.
**Self-installation Precautions: Contact with eyes will cause irritation. Use rubber gloves when applying; prolonged contact with skin may cause drying. Excessive inhalation of vapors can cause nasal irritation, dizziness, weakness, nausea, headache and a narcotic reaction. If swallowed, may cuase stomach cramps, nausea, comiting and/or diarrhea. Do not ingest. Poisonous if swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN***